Program Structure and Timeline
- Detailed explanation of the 14-week timeline, including milestones and deliverables.
- During this week mentees will identify journals of interest for specific article content.
- Discussions of the development of a cover letter for the journal
- Discussions with mentors to include journal titles assuring that each are peer reviewed and indexed.
- Clarification of mentor roles and responsibilities during each phase of the program.
- Mentors are expected to work in tandem with mentees sharing experiences, expertise, and opportunities for mentee success. This is expected throughout the entire 14-week program.